ALL EXPENSE-PAID TRIP FOR TWO TO THE GREY CUP
Our winners of all-expense paid trips to The Grey Cup were:
- Grey Cup Draw #1: Scott Morrow, Beaumont, Alberta
- Grey Cup Draw #2: Greg and Jo-Anne Krischke, Leduc, Alberta.
Here’s what’s they won:
- Economy airfare for two from any Canadian gateway airport
- One hotel room for two nights
- Grey Cup Gold level game tickets for two
- All GST and provincial sales taxes or HST on the above
- $500 spending money
Win an Eskimo VIP Game Day Experience
Our winners of an exclusive behind the scenes tour at the Eskimos’ November 5th home game were:
- Melinda Decorby and her son Eric
- Brad Heise and his sons Tevin & Tyler
Here’s what they won:
- 2 tickets for November 5th home game
- 1 Parking Pass
- 2 Directors Club Passes
- Behind the scenes VIP tour hosted by Allan Watt, long term senior manager with the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club. The tour will include the Media Center, the CHED radio booth, the TSN TV booth, the TSN mobile broadcast unit and the Eskimo game day operations control room
Fan Photo Upload
The deadline for uploading fan photos for consideration by the publisher to be published in the book Epic Legacy of the Edmonton Eskimos was July 28, 2016. That deadline has passed and, since the book has been printed, no further uploads are being accepted.
The following conditions apply to all fan photos submitted, whether by uploading to our website or by any other means including e-mail:
By providing any such photo(s), the contributor confirms he or she is the copyright holder of the photo(s) and grants permission to Epic Legacies Inc. to use the photo(s) for publication in the book for no charge with no fee payable for reproduction of the photo(s). This permission also extends to the use of the photo(s) in the promotion of the book, whether online, in print or any other media. The publisher will not identify anyone in the photo(s), nor will credit be given to the copyright holder for photos used in the publication of the book.
Fan photos are chosen for publication solely at the publisher’s discretion. Photographs must not be offensive in any way to be considered for publication. Photographs may be sized or otherwise altered as the publisher sees fit.
The publisher may, at the sole discretion of the publisher, remove any fan photo if the contributor cancels his or her order for the book.
Limit of one photo per order.
If you submitted a fan photo and are now forever united with your team, congratulations!
Orders are processed in the order received. First orders in receive priority handling:
- First orders shipped
- Lowest limited edition book numbers available
The price is $249 per book plus shipping ($10 for order plus $10 for each book in the order) and GST. The total for one book delivered anywhere in Canada or the USA is $282.45 (Canadian dollars).